Mustela Maternity Stretch Marks Serum 45ml

EGP 1,659
Earn Glow Points by purchasing this product
Vendor: Mustela
Description

Specially formulated for expecting and and new mothers, Stretch marks recovery serum helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks thanks to its unique formulation, which includes ingredients of natural origin: Avocado peptides, a patented ingredient of natural origin, help relieve sensations of tightness, reinforce skin elasticity and leave the skin feeling supple and comfortable. Elastoregulator, a powerful ingredient of natural origin, helps to improve skin's elasticity which may have been damaged as a result of stretch marks. Micro-nutrients help replenish the skin to visibly reduce the appearance of stretch marks.

  • Hypoallergenic
  • Safe for both moms and babies during prenatal and postpartum pregnancy. 
  • Safe for both moms and babies while breastfeeding

Massage Mustela Stretch Marks Recovery Serum onto recently formed stretch marks every morning and evening for 2 months. The high-precision nozzle allows for a targeted application to specific areas. Safe to use while breastfeeding in compliance with proper hygiene rules. Do not apply to Caesarean section scars.


How To Use

Apply the serum with our convenient eyedropper, perfect for targeted application. Step 1: Press the eye dropper and collect a few drops in your hand. Step 2: Apply on stretch marks (but not on Ceasarean scar) Step 3: Do this morning and evening for 8 weeks.

Can be used while breastfeeding.

Ingredients

Mustela chose maracuja (passion fruit) oil concentrate for our Maternity Range. This natural patented key active ingredient improves skin elasticity and helps to keep expecting mums' skin soft and supple. Their key active ingredient comes from sustainable and responsible supply chains.

They also combine it with:

  • Avocado oil (a patented ingredient of natural origin) which contains a high amount of essential fatty acids. It helps to restore and maintain the skin's hydrolipidic film which weakens during pregnancy.
  • Vegetable glycerin which hydrates and protects the skin.

It contains 96% of natural origin ingredients. The remaining 4% are used to ensure a pleasant texture and a long-term protection of the formula.

AQUA/WATER, GLYCERIN, PERSEA GRATISSIMA (AVOCADO) OIL, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, PASSIFLORA EDULIS SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, CITRIC ACID.